Action returned to Patagonia Race Track, in Villa La Angostura, with the best riders in the world of motocross. Tim Gajser (Honda) in MXGP and Pauls Jonass (KTM) in MX2 led the qualifying races on Saturday and placed themselves as strong candidates for the two races on Sunday. Among Argentineans, Joaquín Poli and Julian Seibel were the best positioned in their categories.
General Admission Tickets
General Admission Tickets: As From AR $1100
Vip Access Pass
PRE SALE: NOV 17 – DIC 31ST
TICKET FEE: AR $6.000
- VIP TICKETS are personal and cannot be transferred.
- Access to the VIP aeas for November 26 and 27.
It includes access to best place in the circuit for spectators
- It includes access to the general entrance ticket areas
- It includes access to Paddock.
- Minors: Between 4 and 11 years old pay AR $3.000 until DIC 31ST
- It includes VIP parking space, located 700 meters away from the track. Ongoing shuttle services from the Parking to the track.
- Catering and beverage services
- Exclusive restroom facilities
- Limited number
- Kids (0 to 3 years old) : FREE OF CHARGE
- Payment options: credit card, bank trasnfer.
TO GET YOUR VIP TICKET, PLEASE CONTACT:
TEL: : +54 (011) 48363515
Paddock Tickets AR $xxx To be confirmed